1. Connect in advance the periphery devices that you intend to use during the live session and check if they function properly (for example mobile phone headset). If you use laptop you could use its internal microphone and speakers.
2. Follow the link to the virtual room which you have received.
3. You will land at the following webpage (see Fig. 1). There you will be prompted to download installation file.
4. Open the default download folder and run the installation file webex.exe.
5. The following window (Fig. 2) will show you the process status.
6. After finishing the installation, you need to enter your name and e-mail, no preceding registration is needed.
Follow the links to install Webex App on iPhone and Android.