All files must be sent via e-mail or file transfer platforms such as WeTransfer to the following e-mail address:
Deadline for submission: 14th June 2023
The maximum size of the file should not exceed: 50 MB
Length of presentations: 15 minutes maximum
Technical Requirements for the PowerPoint Presentations
We have prepared a PowerPoint Presentation template and technical guidelines.
For the presentation’s title slide, please follow the template, fill out the predefined fields accordingly and keep the font colour.
The design of the subsequent slides is to be developed by the authors according to their original concept.
PowerPoint file format
- Please keep the 16:9 ratio for your slides.
- Please prepare your presentations in .pptx or .ppt file format.
Additional Media for the Onsite Presentation
- If there are additional video/audio files that cannot be embedded in the presentation but are going to be connected to it, i.e. via hyperlinks, please make sure to send them alongside the presentation file.
- Please check the quality of all embedded video/audio files in advance.
- We recommend using the .mp4 file format for videos to ensure proper visualization.
- There are no required fonts, but we suggest using ones from the built-in Microsoft office package to ensure the correct visualization.
- .JPG is the recommended file format for inserted images to keep the size of the presentation up to 50MB.
The poster session will be a combination of an intensive scientific slam format and traditional poster discussions.
The printed posters will be available for the audience from the first conference day (19.06).
The Poster session will take place on 21.06. It will start with a scientific slam. Each poster author/authors team will have 90 sec. and up to 2 slides to draw the audience’s attention to their work. After the slam ends, the session will continue with a discussion where everyone can approach the authors at their printed posters.
The organisers will assume the task of printing all posters. The files need to be prepared according to the following requirements.
Technical Requirements for Posters
Deadline for submission: 4th June 2023
N.B.! The slides for the slam must be sent together with the poster file in a separate .pptx/.ppt file.
We have prepared a template with the requirements described below. All fields are movable and flexible, they can also be deleted or multiplied. The authors have the freedom to develop their designs as they would like.
The only elements that are fixed are the placement of the conference logo and the place for a QR code.
The sim of the QR code is to provide the audience with the opportunity to get a good quality poster version on their mobile device by scanning the QR code instead of the traditional practice of taking pictures. The rights of the poster authors will be additionally protected with a watermark.
All authors that do not want a QR code on their poster need to state this when sending us the file for printing.
- A0, vertical (84,1 x 118,9 cm) + 3 mm bleed all around (CMYK)
- Pdf file or a flattened tiff or jpg.
- 300 dpi CMYK
- Background – if not white add bleeds around the edges
- Text and other critical graphic elements must be placed at least 10 mm from the cutting edges.
- 300 dpi